- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Playtri Collegiate Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- King Tut Triathlon 4/13/14
- Playtri Festival Races 6/1 & 6/2/13
- TollTag Triathlon 6/16/13
- Texas Stampede Triathlon 6/23/13
- McKinney Salty Dog Tri 6/23/13
- Dirty Rock Off-Road 7/21/13
- Mansfield Kiwanis Noon Club Triathlon 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Triathlon 8/4/13
- Benbrook Lake Sprint Triathlon 8/11/13
- Take on the Heat 8/18/13
- Denison Red River Rampage 9/20-9/22
- Stonebridge Ranch Triathlon 9/29/13
- Youth Triathlons
- Playtri Youth F1 Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- Playtri Hidden Cove Kids Tri 5/18/13
- Playtri Festival F1 6/1/2013
- Town North YMCA Splash N Dash 6/9/2013
- Park Cities YMCA Adaptive Kids Splash N Dash - 6/29/13
- Park Cities YMCA Kids Triathlon - 6/30/13
- Town North YMCA Kids Triathlon - 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Kids Tri 8/3/13
- Benbrook YMCA Kids Triathlon - 8/10/13
- North Texas Kids Triathlon - 9/15/13
- Playtri Kids Tri at Stonebridge Ranch 9/28/13
- Run Races
- Swim Races
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
- Adult Triathlons
Benbrook YMCA/Community Center Kids Tri
Saturday, August 10th, 2013 Transition opens at 5:30 AM, race starts at 7:00 AM.
Benbrook YMCA/Community Center
1899 Winscott Road
Benbrook, TX 76126
- 6-10 yrs old: 100 yard pool swim - 2.5 mile bike - 0.5 mile run
- 11-14 yrs old: 200 yard pool swim - 5 mile bike - 1 mile run
Click here for Swim Map.
Click here for Bike Map.
Click here for Run Map.
No Refunds or Transfers allowed.
August 9th, 6:00 PM at the Benbrook Community Center/YMCA (Race Site)
Join Playtri Coach Morgan Johnson for course review, transition practice, race strategy review and Q&A! No RSVP necessary. No swimming, but we will review the swim course. Come prepared to bike and run (parents can bring their bikes, too!
Please email Coach Morgan at email@example.com with questions.
Free Coach Consultation
Pre-register by Wednesday August 7th at firstname.lastname@example.org and get a 30 minute Consultation with a Playtri Youth & Juniors Coach free during packet pickup hours at the Playtri Store only. This is your opportunity to meet with a Playtri Youth & Juniors Coach and get advice on any topic. A schedule will be sent out to registrants a week prior to pick a time slot.
Packet Pick Up / Late Registration
Thursday, August 8th: 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
7951 Collin McKinney Pkwy (Corner of Weiskopf Ave & Collin David North)
McKinney, TX 75070
Friday, August 9th: 4:00-7:00 PM
6465 E Mockingbird Lane Ste. 350
Dallas, TX 75214
Saturday, August 10th: 5:30-6:15 AM**
1899 Winscott Road
**NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Race Updates and Reminders
All last-minute updates and reminders will be posted on the Playtri Facebook page - please like us on Facebook so you get all the up-to-date information!
The Benbrook YMCA/Community Center Kids Triathlon is a USAT sanctioned event. All participants must be a current annual member of USAT or purchase a one-day pass for $10 online through registration or at packet pick up. Participants will also have the option of purchasing an annual USAT Youth Membership for $15 online through registration or at packet pickup.
All established USAT rules will be in effect and will be strictly enforced. You must show your child’s USAT member card and your photo ID at packet pick up - no exceptions. Parents or legal guardians may pick up children’s packet. Child does not have to be with parent or legal guardian. If your child is an annual USAT member and you do not bring the member card to packet pick up, you must buy a one-day pass for $10. No exceptions.
New USAT Youth Racing Rules for 2012
In addition to the 2011 USAT Youth Racing Rules, please review the following rules thoroughly and make sure your child is prepared for race day - all USA Triathlon rules WILL be enforced:
- No flotation devices may be used during the swim.
- No training wheels are allowed on the bicycle.
Only standard drop, straight, or curved handlebars are allowed. No aero
or time trial bars may be attached to the bike or used during
- No disk wheels or wheel covers are allowed.
- No time trial, “chrono,” or “aero” helmets with a tail may be used.
Awards and Amenities
All finishers will receive a finisher's award. All participants who register by May 1st will receive a t-shirt and goodie bag.
Thanks to all of our Playtri partners for making this event possible!
Chip Timing by Run-Far
This is a chip timed event. Each participant will be required to wear a timing chip in order to be counted in the results. Timing chips are assigned to participants according to bib number. Please pick up your timing chip the morning of the race at the chip timing station beginning an hour before race start. ALL TIMING CHIPS SHOULD BE RETURNED AFTER YOU CROSS THE FINISH LINE. A $30.00 fee will be charged to the participant if the timing chip is not returned. Awards are based on chip times.
Many volunteers from numerous North Texas civic organizations are committed to making your race a safe and memorable experience. If you are interested in being a volunteer for this race, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any questions or need any additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (214) 697-6922.
By Registering for this event, Ali Zaher Enterprises LLC, has consent to all Race photography and videos from the event to use in any advertising, marketing & promotional materials