- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Playtri Collegiate Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- King Tut Triathlon 4/13/14
- Playtri Festival Races 6/1 & 6/2/13
- TollTag Triathlon 6/16/13
- Texas Stampede Triathlon 6/23/13
- McKinney Salty Dog Tri 6/23/13
- Dirty Rock Off-Road 7/21/13
- Mansfield Kiwanis Noon Club Triathlon 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Triathlon 8/4/13
- Benbrook Lake Sprint Triathlon 8/11/13
- Take on the Heat 8/18/13
- Denison Red River Rampage 9/20-9/22
- Stonebridge Ranch Triathlon 9/29/13
- Youth Triathlons
- Playtri Youth F1 Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- Playtri Hidden Cove Kids Tri 5/18/13
- Playtri Festival F1 6/1/2013
- Town North YMCA Splash N Dash 6/9/2013
- Park Cities YMCA Adaptive Kids Splash N Dash - 6/29/13
- Park Cities YMCA Kids Triathlon - 6/30/13
- Town North YMCA Kids Triathlon - 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Kids Tri 8/3/13
- Benbrook YMCA Kids Triathlon - 8/10/13
- North Texas Kids Triathlon - 9/15/13
- Playtri Kids Tri at Stonebridge Ranch 9/28/13
- Run Races
- Swim Races
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
- Adult Triathlons
Playtri Festival ITU Race
June 1st, 2013
Marriott Las Colinas
223 West Las Colinas Blvd.
Pre-Race Mandatory Meeting
Mandatory meeting will be held on Friday, May 31st at 6:30pm and packet pick up to follow mandatory meeting; held at Marriott
ITU Women - 9am start
ITU Men - Noon start
Course Notes: NO SWIMMING IN LAKE ALLOWED PRIOR TO RACE DAY!!
Swim course will be in an excellent spectator friendly lake with viewing points from several areas. **SWIM PRACTICE will be held on Friday, May 31st from 11am to Noon.
Friday, May 31st All ITU Male & Female athletes will receive complimentary entry into the
Playtri Festival Swim Races . Please register at Pre-Race Meeting.
Bike is on clean urban roads. The course is slightly hilly but fast.
The run course is fairly flat. Two aid stations will be located on the 1.5 mile loop course. Each aid station is equipped with bottled water.
No Refunds or Transfers allowed.
Crissie Balicki - firstname.lastname@example.org - (214) 697-6922
International Triathlon Union Rules and Regulations
Please click on the following links for important information on ITU rules, regulations, and anti-doing policies if you are not already familiar with them:
Athletes registering for the ITU Triathlon Pan-American Cup Event must have a current pro license with the appropriate federation or governing body.
The Playtri Festival ITU Triathlon is a USAT sanctioned event. All established USAT rules will be in effect and will be strictly enforced. You must show your USAT member card and your photo ID at packet pick up - no exceptions. Friends and family will not be allowed to pick up anyone's packet. If you are an annual USAT member and do not bring your member card to packet pick up, you must buy a $12 one day membership or a $45 annual membership through online registration or at packet pickup.
All established USAT rules will be in effect and will be strictly enforced. You must show your USAT member card and your photo ID at packet pick up - no exceptions. Friends and family will not be allowed to pick up anyone's packet.
Athena and Clydesdale Rule Change - 3.2 Age Group Competition
- a. All age group athletes must participate and compete in the age group division corresponding to the athlete's age on December 31 of the year of the event.
- b. Weight Class Division - In events where a weight class division is offered, the minimum weight shall be 220 pounds for men and 165 pounds for women, monitored by the event organizer. The weight class age categories for men and women shall be 39 years of age and under and 40 years of age and over. Participants are not eligible to compete in a weight class division and in an age group division at the same event.
Bike Shipping and Assembly Services
Local Restaurant Guide
Awards / Amenities
Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
223 West Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, Texas 75039 USA
Phone: 972-831-0000 - $79.00 Rate
To get the Playtri Triathlon Rate Click Here
Get a 5% Playtri Discount when renting a car Click Here
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Keep Irving Beautiful.
Many volunteers from numerous North Texas civic organizations are committed to make your race a safe and memorable experience. Thank you to all of them.
Weather /Water Temperature
Average temperature on race day: low 75 - high 95.
Water temperature will probably not be wetsuit legal. USAT Wetsuit rules will apply – participants allowed to wear a wet suit without penalty in any event sanctioned by USA Triathlon up to and including a water temperature of 78 degrees Fahrenheit. When the water temperature is greater than 78 degrees, but less than 84 degrees Fahrenheit, age group participants may wear a wet suit at their own discretion, provided however that participants who wear a wet suit within this temperature range shall not be eligible for prizes or awards. Age group participants shall not wear wet suits in water temperatures equal to or greater than 84 degrees Fahrenheit.
For safety reasons, Playtri Racing reserves the right to modify or cancel a race due to severe weather conditions. When severe weather is present, all precautions will be made to ensure the safety of the athletes.
Chip Timing by Run-Far
Run-Far Athlete Tracking
Run-Far Racing Services will be providing athlete updates via text message on the day of the race. An invitation to take advantage of this option will be emailed out about one week before race day. Let your friends and family keep track of you throughout your race!
This is a chip timed event. Each participant will be required to wear a timing chip in order to be counted in the results. Timing chips are assigned to participants according to bib number. Please pick up your timing chip the morning of the race at the chip timing station beginning an hour before race start. ALL TIMING CHIPS SHOULD BE RETURNED AFTER YOU CROSS THE FINISH LINE. A $30.00 fee will be charged to the participant if the timing chip is not returned. Awards are based on chip times.
If you are interested in being a volunteer for this race please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (214) 697-6922.
By Registering for this event, Ali Zaher Enterprises LLC, has consent to all Race photography and videos from the event to use in any advertising, marketing & promotional materials