Young Texans RACE Against Cancer 5K,/10K and Fun Run-April 25th 2015 at 8:00 AM
- Out and back course on the Trinity River Trail set along the foot of the Margaret Hunt Hill
- All runners receive a free technical shirt with registration
- 100% of all proceeds from the race go directly to benefit pediatric cancer and the children of Camp iHope right here in Dallas TX
· Camp iHope serves children with any type of cancer diagnosis and their siblings between the ages of 7-16 years of age treated at Medical City Children's Hospital or those in the North Texas area without a camp home
· Through race proceeds full medical/nursing staff are on-site to allow for treatments as well as medical supervision so that children who require chemotherapy or are at risk for bleeding or infection can still attend camp. Camp iHope provides children with cancer and their siblings an opportunity to take a break from cancer and "just be kids"!
423 Singleton Blvd
Dallas, TX 75212