- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Playtri Collegiate Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- King Tut Triathlon 4/13/14
- Playtri Festival Races 6/1 & 6/2/13
- TollTag Triathlon 6/16/13
- Texas Stampede Triathlon 6/23/13
- McKinney Salty Dog Tri 6/23/13
- Dirty Rock Off-Road 7/21/13
- Mansfield Kiwanis Noon Club Triathlon 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Triathlon 8/4/13
- Benbrook Lake Sprint Triathlon 8/11/13
- Take on the Heat 8/18/13
- Denison Red River Rampage 9/20-9/22
- Stonebridge Ranch Triathlon 9/29/13
- Youth Triathlons
- Playtri Youth F1 Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- Playtri Hidden Cove Kids Tri 5/18/13
- Playtri Festival F1 6/1/2013
- Town North YMCA Splash N Dash 6/9/2013
- Park Cities YMCA Adaptive Kids Splash N Dash - 6/29/13
- Park Cities YMCA Kids Triathlon - 6/30/13
- Town North YMCA Kids Triathlon - 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Kids Tri 8/3/13
- Benbrook YMCA Kids Triathlon - 8/10/13
- North Texas Kids Triathlon - 9/15/13
- Playtri Kids Tri at Stonebridge Ranch 9/28/13
- Run Races
- Swim Races
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
- Adult Triathlons
Stonebridge Ranch Half Marathon and 5K
Click Here for 2013 Race Results
REGISTRATION FOR 2014 Race TBA
Saturday, February 15, 2014 Half at 7:30am. 5K at 7:50am. (Pre-Race Meeting at 7:25am)
Stonebridge Ranch Beach and Tennis Club
6201 Virginia Parkway
Click here for Half Marathon course map.
Click Here for 5K course map
There will be 9 aid stations for the Half Marathon. Aid stations will be located approximately every 2 miles for the first 6 miles, then every mile from mile markers 7 - 12. Each aid station is equipped with water and Powerade. The 5K aid station will be located at 1.5 mile.
The course officially closes at 11am for all participants.
TBA 2013– February, 15th, 2014
Playtri Group Training for the Stonebridge Ranch & Cowtown Half Marathon
- Go through 15 weeks of focused training
- Challenge yourself in a new way and experience the group dynamic
- NORTH -Workouts are at Stonebridge Ranch and Plano West HS
- Click here for the NORTH Program and sign up!
- SOUTH - Workouts are at SMU and Playtri
- Click here for the SOUTH Program and sign up!
No Refunds or Transfers allowed.
Packet Pick Up / Late Registration
February 13th from 11:00am-7:00pm
6465 E Mockingbird Lane Ste. 350
Dallas, TX 75214
February 14th 11:00am-7:00pm
Playtri Store North
7951 Collin McKinney Pkwy
McKinney, TX 75070
February 15th from 5:30am-7:00am
Stonebridge Ranch Beach and Tennis Club Community Room
6203 Virginia Pkwy
McKinney, TX 75070
Note: You must bring a photo ID to pick up your packet. If you are having someone else pick up your packet, they need your confirmation email from active.com or confirmation email from Playtri for paper registrations as well as THEIR photo ID. No refunds given to those participants who have not picked up their packets.
Race Updates and Reminders
All last-minute updates and reminders will be posted on the Playtri Facebook page - please like us on Facebook so you get all the up-to-date information!
Rules & Requirements
Please click here for a complete list of Rules and Requirements to participate.
Half Marathon Awards and Amenities
Awards Ceremony 10:30am
Top 3 Overall Male and Female.
Top Overall Masters and Grand Masters male and female.
Age Group / Weight Class awards will be 3 deep for both Male and Female: 5 year age groups starting with 19& under, 20-24, 25-29, continuing through 75+
5K Awards and Amenities
Awards Ceremony 8:45am
Age Group Awards will be 3 deep for both Male & Female: Starting with 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, Continuing through 75+
Top Overall Male and Female
Top Overall Maaster and Grand Masters male and female
All participants who register by February 1st and pick up their packet are guaranteed a Technical t-shirt.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Holiday Inn & Suites
3220 Craig Drive
McKinney, TX 75070
Participants will receive a rate of $85.00 + tax, use the code "Stonebridge Half Marathon" when booking.
Get a 5% Playtri Discount when renting a car Click Here
Many volunteers from numerous North Texas civic organizations are committed to make your race a safe and memorable experience.
The race goes rain or shine. Average temperature on race day: low 40 - high 60. For safety reasons, Playtri Racing reserves the right to modify or cancel a race due to severe weather conditions. When severe weather is present, all precautions will be made to ensure the safety of the athletes.
Chip Timing by Run-Far
Run-Far Athlete Tracking
Run-Far Racing Services will be providing athlete updates via text message on the day of the race. An invitation to take advantage of this option will be emailed out about one week before race day. Let your friends and family keep track of you throughout your race!
This is a chip timed event. Each participant will be required to wear a timing chip in order to be counted in the results. Timing chips are assigned to participants according to bib number. Your DTAG chip will be provided along with your bib number at packet pickup. Please follow directions on the tag to attach your chip. You do not need to return your chip after the race.
If you are interested in being a volunteer for this race please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (214) 697-6922.
By Registering for this event, Ali Zaher Enterprises LLC, has consent to all Race photography and videos from the event to use in any advertising, marketing & promotional materials