Team Playtri Registration and Tryouts
Summer Session 2017
Welcome to Team Playtri!
Whether you are a returning Team Playtri family or just joining, we look forward to welcoming you to our programs for the upcoming Summer Session. Our major goals for the Summer Session are:
- Utilizing new and prior skills to prepare for and participate in the first triathlon races of the season
- Returning to race season fitness and mentality
- Fostering an understanding and appreciation of sportsmanship and honoring the game
Summer Session Dates
June 5th - September 24th
Tryouts: May 22nd - 27th
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
- New to the program? Attend a New Family Info Meeting at your location.
- RSVP for tryouts* by Sunday, May 21st using the online form below. *Colleyville athletes do not have to RSVP for or participate in a tryout for their location's program, though parents are encouraged to attend the session info meeting.
- Participate in the trial sessions designated to your athlete's age, location and ability level.
- Check email for team placement.
- Complete online registration through our TeamUnify platform between January 30th and February 6th. Make sure you note your account information for future billing updates and adjustments!
- Attend your parent/athlete team meeting (and make sure you have all the necessary equipment)
- Take your athlete to their first practice - we can't wait to help them grow in our favorite sport!
New Parent Information Meetings
- Playtri Dallas Store (6465 E Mockingbird Lane): Saturday, May 6th, 3:00-4:00 PM
- Playtri Colleyville Store (7171 Colleyville Blvd): TBD
- Playtri McKinney Store (7951 Collin McKinney Pkwy): Saturday, May 6th, 12:00-1:00 PM
Dallas Team Tryouts
Mckinney Team Tryouts
Gold 1 Team:
Gold 2 Team:
Please note, there are no scheduled Team Playtri Elite tryouts in Spring/Summer as athletes are required to complete Off-Season training to participate in this program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your athlete has an extenuating circumstance.
Join Our Email List!
Sign up for our weekly e-blast to get the latest updates on schedules, tryouts, upcoming events and more:
All Team Playtri parents are required to sign and return the Playtri Parent Pledge in order for their athlete to participate in the program. Please bring the completed Pledge to your team meeting or first practice.
Summer Practice Schedule COming Soon