Upcoming Team Races
mark your calendar!
Please remember, it is the parent's responsibility to register the athlete for all races, and to pick up their race numbers/packet as instructed by the race production company. Team races will always be supported by at least one team coach on race day.
Discount codes are available to youth athletes for select events. Please email Coach Morgan for codes.
April 23rd - Kiwanis Sprint and Kids Triathlons
McKinney, TX - Race ages 6 and up
Competitive and recreational divisions are available for the Kiwanis Kids Triathlons - athletes doing their first event are encouraged to sign up for the recreational division, while all others should register for the competitive division.
Race Day Itinerary:
- 6:30 AM Sprint athletes at race site
- 7:00 AM Sprint athlete photo by team tent
- 7:05 AM Sprint athlete warm up
- 7:30 AM Sprint athlete race start
- 8:45 AM Youth athletes at race site
- 9:30 AM Youth athlete photo by team tent
- 9:35 AM 6-10 year old warm up
- 10:00 AM 6-10 year old race start
- 10:20 AM 11-15 year old warm up by team tent
- 10:45 AM 11-15 year old race start
*PLEASE NOTE: If you wait and register at packet pick up, it is likely your athlete will be at the end of the swim line on race day, so please register in advance so they can be seeded based on their ability!
April 29th - Sunny Baylor Kids Triathlon
Dallas, TX - Race ages 6-15
Race Day Itinerary:
- 5:25 AM - Athletes arrive
- 5:30 AM - Transition Opens / set up
- 5:45 AM - Meet Coach in Transition area
- 6:00 AM - Transition Practice with Coach
- 6:50 AM - Last minute bathroom break and transition area check
- 7:00 AM - Transition closes - Warmup with Coach
- 7:15 AM - Pre Race Meeting with Officials
- 7:20 AM - Line up in pool area
- 7:30 AM - Race Start for 6-10 yr olds
- 7:45 AM - Race Start for 11-15 yr olds
May 21st - WaterWorks Sprint and Kids Splash n' Dash
- Denton, TX
- Race ages 6 and up
- Click here for details and registration