Playtri Club | GROUP TRAINING | COMPUTRAINER | Individual Coaching | CAMPS NUTRITION COACHING | PERFORMANCE TESTING | PERSONAL TRAINING | MEET THE COACHES Playtri Coaching Certification
take your personal training business to the next level with the personal trainers program at playtri
Bring your athletes to our 24/7 Playtri McKinney Training Facility. We are looking for partnerships with experienced personal trainers looking for an ideal, fully outfitted training space to train their clients. We offer trainer the flexibility to meet with their clients 24/7. We encourage interested trainers to visit our facility or check out our photos on this page to experience our over 4,000 square feet of training space and top-of-the-line equipment.
What you get:
The Playtri McKinney Training Facility is fully outfitted for personal training in our 4,000 square feet of space.
Access to training area 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via private code entry.
Our state of the art equipment includes:
- Cycling equipment
- Rowing Machine
- Vasa Machine
- Free Motion Machine
- Free weights, kettle bells and medicine balls
- TRX equipment
- Yoga mats
- Recovery aids
Cost: $300/month for unlimited personal training facility use
Interested parties should submit their interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Scroll down for requirements.
Personal Trainer Requirements:
CPR/AED/First Aid Certification must be kept current
Personal Training Certification from one of the following organizations that must remain current:
- Cooper Insitiute
- PTA GLOBAL
$300/month, unlimited use with month to month agreement
Personal trainers will keep a credit card on file with the facility to be charged at the 1st of each month.
30 days notice must be given to be end the month to month agreement
All trainers will be expected to operate as independent contractors and will not be Playtri employees
Personal Trainer Responsibilities
- Trainers are responsible for leaving the area exactly as they find it
- Cleaning supplies will be provided by Playtri for trainers to utilize at the end of each session
- Trainers are expected to maintain a positive interaction at all times when within the Playtri facility and when interacting with Playtri clients and staff
- Trainers may not promote competing gyms or programs when interacting with Playtri clients
- Trainers are required to wear appropriate professional attire (clean exercise or business casual apparel in good condition) when personal training at the Playtri McKinney Training Facility
- Closed-toe exercise shoes are required for all personal trainers when training at the Playtri McKinney Training Facility
- Trainers may not wear attire advertising other gyms or competing programs when personal training at the Playtri McKinney Training Facility