FREE WEEKLY WORKOUTS | GROUP TRAINING | INDIVIDUAL PLANS | PLAYTRI ATHLETE MEMBERSHIP | CAMPS | NUTRITION COACHING | CORPORATE TRAINING | PERFORMANCE TESTING | PERSONAL TRAINING | MEET THE COACHES | WANT TO BE A TRI COACH | PLAYTRI COACHING CERTIFICATION |
Playtri Triathlon Group Training Programs are designed for any athlete desiring to complete their first triathlon or take their training and racing to the next level with structured training. These programs accommodate triathletes from the beginner signing up for his/her first triathlon to intermediate triathlete who wants to improve their skill and racing experience.
- Learn the keys to making your first race or your 50th a success!
- Fun group workouts within a complete training program (comprehensive plan from Day 1 to Race Day).
- Experienced expert coaches to answer all your questions.
- Learn the rules for fueling to set yourself up for the most successful day possible.
SPRINT PROGRAM (8 Weeks) START DATES - CLICK PROGRAM TO GET REGISTERED
APRIL 25, 2016- TRI-IT FOR CASA SPRINT TRIATHLON
MAY 30, 2016- TAKE ON THE HEAT SPRINT TRIATHLON
AUGUST 1, 2016- STONEBRIDGE RANCH SPRINT
AUGUST 22, 2016- U.S. OPEN TRIATHLON SPRINT
OLYMPIC PROGRAM (12 Weeks) START DATES - CLICK PROGRAM TO GET REGISTERED
70.3 PROGRAM (14 Weeks) START DATES* - CLICK PROGRAM TO GET REGISTERED
*This program accommodates triathletes that are proficient pool swimmers, can ride 20+ miles, and run a 5k any day of the week. You do not need to have completed a sprint triathlon to participate. The distances listed above still apply.
JULY 11, 2016- IRONMAN 70.3 AUSTIN
Get Fit (14 WEeks) Group Training Programs - CLICK PROGRAM TO GET REGISTERED
Get Fit: Group program that does not target a single race, but focuses on general health and fitness in a group environment using swimming, biking running and strength training as the tools.
JULY 11, 2016- GET FIT PROGRAM
Group Training Package
Group Training Package WIth Bike Rental
Sprint/Super Sprint Distance
Get Fit Program
WHAT YOU GET
- I Tri Harder tech shirt and Playtri Visor
- Coached swim, bike, run, and weights workouts!
- Free Clinics and Lectures (i.e., Training with Heart Rate, Open Water Swims, Flat Tire clinic, Transition clinic, Nutrition clinic, race strategy etc.)
- Free access to Playtri Athlete Membership
- Playtri client pricing for all retail and coaching services
- Experience the Playtri group dynamic!
- 20% OFF your first bike purchase and 50% OFF your first run shoe purchase at Playtri.
- 50% off a Playtri Race entry
COACHED GROUP TRAINING SESSIONS
MCKINNEY WEEKLY WORKOUTS
- Weekly Swims - Sunday 3:30PM Allen Natatorium (110 Rivercrest Drive)
- Weekly Bikes - Wednesday 6PM
- Weekly Runs - Wednesday 6:45PM
- Weights - Friday 6PM
- Q&A/Clinics 4:30PM Allen Natatorium (After swim every other week)
(This schedule is subject to change)
DALLAS WEEKLY WORKOUTS
- Dallas Weekly Swims- Saturday 3:00PM JCC Dallas (7900 Northaven Rd)
- Dallas Weekly Bikes- Saturday 9:00AM
- Dallas Weekly Runs - Tuesday 6:00PM
- Dallas Weights - Wednesday 6:00PM
- Q&A/Clinics - To be determined
Colleyville WEEKLY WORKOUTS for playtri festival Starting March 7th
- Colleyville Weekly Swims- Thursday 7:30PM GCISD Swim Center
- Colleyville Weekly Bikes- Saturday 7:30AM
- Colleyville Weekly Runs - Saturday 9:00AM
- Colleyville Weights - Tuesday 6:00PM
- Q&A/Clinics - To be determined
- Bikes/Runs/Weights - Playtri Store Dallas, Playtri Store McKinney, Playtri Store Colleyville
The right to accept or reject any entry is reserved. The minimum age to participate is 13.
No Refunds or Transfers Allowed.
USAT membership will be required. Each participant will be required to submit current USAT annual membership verification, or purchase a 1 day pass.