Our in-house mechanics offer the highest quality repair and maintenance services in the metroplex for your bike (or bikes!). With plenty of a la carte options and great tune-up and overhaul packages, we'll keep you riding smooth on the road!
QUICK TUNE UP - $30
- Adjust gears and brakes
STANDARD TUNE UP // RACE READY SERVICE - $75
- Adjust/check brakes, brake pads and cables
- Adjust/check derailleurs and cables
- Check torque on external bolts and accessories
- Adjust/check headset
- Check chain for wear
- Spot true wheels
- Wipe down bike
Make recommendations for future service
TOTAL CARE SERVICE - $120
- Includes full Standard Tune Up service
- Adjust/check hubs
- Truing of both wheels in truing stand
- Adjust/check bottom bracket/crankset
- Wash bike
- Includes labor to install chain & non-internal routed cables
PLATINUM CARE SERVICE - $290
- Includes full Basic Tune Up and Total Care Service
- Removal and cleaning of every component on bike
- Repack hubs, headset, bottom bracket
- Wash and detail bike
- Professional build from the frame up, including proper lubrication of all bearing and drivetrain
BIKE STORAGE - $20/day
Store your bike at the Playtri Performance Center in between classes, repairs, etc. for a small daily fee - convenience is our goal here at Playtri!
Bike Shipping and Assembly Costs:
Road Bike Build: $75
Time Trial Bike Build: $90
Disassembly and Packing: $50 (does not include packing materials or cost of shipping)
To coordinate your bike shipping and assembly, please email Staci, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note - Playtri is not liable for any damage that may occur during the course of transportation.
This class is not just for aspiring bike mechanics.
It's for people like you and me who love riding our bikes and just want to know how to keep them in good working condition as we rack up the miles. A Playtri bike technician will guide you through an hour of professional instruction tailored for athletes - not experts! - including:
Basic component nomenclature and functions
Simple brake and derailleur adjustments
Tube and tire changing
General preventative maintenance
Participants bring their own bicycle to practice.
Ensuring that you know how to apply what you learn to your own ride. Necessary tools and equipment are provided by Playtri for the duration of the class, and students can purchase tools on-site before or after instruction.
All classes are from 5:00-6:00PM
Cost of class: $35 ($25 for Playtri athletes)
Upcoming classes: TBA or by request.
Please call us at (214) 370-9010 to reserve your spot at our next class! Space is limited, so register today!