Playtri Group Training Programs are designed for any athlete desiring to complete their first triathlon or take their training and racing to the next level with structured training. These programs accommodate triathletes from the beginner signing up for their first triathlon to intermediate triathletes who want to improve their skill and racing experience.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact email@example.com.
WHAT YOU GET
- Playtri Group Programs tech t-shirt
- 50% off one full-price running shoe purchase at a Playtri Store
- 15% off all full-price retail in Playtri Stores during your program
- Coached Bike, Run and Weights workouts at your Playtri Store location
- Saturday Open Water Swims with the Playtri Club*
- At-home training schedule to supplement your coached workouts
*Through September - most locations offer a weekly pool swim for group triathlon programs October-March, and some locations offer pool swim sessions throughout the year.
Scroll down for PROGRAMS AND Training Locations at a store near you!
Get Fit (8 Week) Group Training Programs
What is Get Fit? Get Fit programs provide athletes coming back from a break or just getting into endurance sports the opportunity to build a solid foundation of fitness for future training and racing. New programs start on the first of every month.
APRIL 1ST START DATE - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
MAY 1ST START DATE - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
JUNE 1ST START DATE - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Note: Get Fit programs officially begin the 1st of every month, however, athletes may register and begin at any time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org after completing registration if you would like to begin your program mid-month.
RUN/BIKE/RUN (8 Week) Group Training Programs
APRIL 30, 2018 ( Y ROCK RUN-BIKE-RUN) - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
MAY 21, 2018 (TAKE ON THE HEAT RUN-BIKE-RUN) - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Sprint TriatHlon PROGRAM (8 Week) GROUP TRAINING PROGRAMS
APRIL 9, 2018 (PLAYTRI FESTIVAL TRIATHLON) - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
APRIL 30, 2018 ( Y ROCK TRIATHLON) - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
MAY 21, 2018 (TAKE ON THE HEAT TRIATHLON) - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
OLYMPIC PROGRAM (12 Weeks) START DATES
- JULY 9, 2018 (STONEBRIDGE RANCH TRIATHLON) - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
70.3 PROGRAM (16 Weeks) START DATES*
- JULY 9, 2018 (WACO 70.3) - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
*70.3 programs accommodate triathletes that are already proficient pool swimmers, and can confidently ride 20+ miles and run a 5k.
nO biKE? nO pROBLEM
All Playtri Group Training Programs include the option to rent an entry-level road bike for the duration of the program AND the program race for only $100 - even better, if you fall in love with the sport, that $100 can be put towards the purchase of a new bike from your Playtri Store within 30 days of your program ending.
Make sure to add "Group Program Bike Rental" to your cart when you are purchasing your group program!
Location Training Schedules
The Colony WORKOUT SCHEDULE
- Weekly Bike/Run "Brick" - Monday 5:30 PM
- Weekly Bike - Tuesday 6:00 PM
- Indoor Cycling - Thursday 6:00-7:00 PM see details
- Weekly Strength Training - Friday 6:00 PM
- Weekly Swim - Saturday, 2:00 PM (Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium)
MCKINNEY WORKOUT SCHEDULE
- Weekly Bike - Monday 5:30-6:30 PM
- Weekly Strength Training - Tuesday 6:30-7:30 PM
- Weekly Bricks (Bike followed by a run) - Wednesday 5:45-7:15 PM
- Weekly Swim - Saturday, 3:00-4:00 PM (Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium)
DALLAS WORKOUT SCHEDULE
- Dallas Runs - Tuesday 6:00PM
- Dallas Weights - Wednesday 6:00PM
- Dallas Bikes - Thursday 6:00PM
- Dallas Weekly Pool Swims - Sunday 5:00PM JCC Dallas (7900 Northaven Rd)
Colleyville WORKOUT SCHEDULE
- Colleyville Strength Training - Tuesday 6:00PM - 7:00PM
- Colleyville Spin Class with IronTex - Wednesday 6:00PM - 7:00PM
- Colleyville Weekly Bike/Run Brick - Thursday 6:00PM - 7:00PM
- Colleyville Weekly Swim - Thursdays at 7:30pm (GCISD/CISD depending on the weekend)
- Colleyville 25 Mile Drop Ride Avg 16-19mph - Saturday 6:00AM (45 Degrees and or below, 1 hour trainer ride 7:30AM)
- Colleyville 25 Mile No Drop Ride Avg 12-15mph - Saturday 7:30AM (45 Degrees and or below, 1 hour trainer ride 7:30AM)
rockwall WORKOUT SCHEDULE
- Weekly Bike - Tuesday 6:00PM
- Weekly Run - Wednesday 6:00PM
- Weekly Strength Training - Thursday 6:00PM
fort woRth workout schedule
- Strength & Conditioning - Tuesday 6:30pm
- Bike/Run Brick- Wednesday 6:30 PM
- Run Drills & Run - Thursdays 6:30 PM
- Group Rides - Saturday 7:30 AM
The right to accept or reject any entry is reserved. The minimum age to participate is 13.
No Refunds or Transfers Allowed.
USAT membership will be required. Each participant will be required to submit current USAT annual membership verification, or purchase a 1 day pass.